Thank you from the members of the AUSCP!
What does it mean to be an AUSCP “FRIEND”?
FRIENDS of AUSCP are:
Persons or organizations who -
• Support the mission and work of AUSCP with prayer, time, talent, wisdom, encouragement and treasure
• Do not publicize or publicly promote positions contrary to church teaching or AUSCP positions
AUSCP Friends are welcome to gather with us at our Assemblies by:
• Attending and participating in public sessions and receptions
• Attending keynote speeches as observers
• Processing keynote presentations at observer tables
• Participating in business sessions by invitation [whether observers or participants] but without vote
AUSCP Friends receive all general communications to Members and/or the public, such as the bi-weekly e-newsletter.